Tina Fey’s Bossypants (Hachette Audio) proved the big winner at the 2012 Audie Awards presented by the Audio Publishers Association at a gala Manhattan Ceremony June 5. Fey snagged the coveted Audiobook of the Year prize as well as winning the Biography/Memoir category. Other winners are:
- Audio Drama: Robert Graves’s I, Cladius, AudioGO
- Business/Educational: Carrie Wilkerson’s Barefoot Executive, Oasis Audio
- Classic: Charles Dickens’s The Life and Adventures of Nicholas Nickleby, Tantor Media
- Distinguished Achievement in Production: The Watch That Ends the Night: Voices from the Titanic, Brilliance Audio/Candlewick
- Fantasy: LainiTaylor’s Daughter of Smoke and Bone, Hachette Audio
- Fiction: Pat Frank’s Alas, Babylon, Audible, Inc.
- History: Adam Goodheart’s 1861: The Civil War’s Awakening, Audible Inc., Brilliance Audio
- Humor: William Shatner’s Shatner Rules, Penguin Audio
- Literary Fiction: Ann Patchett’s State of Wonder, Harper Audio
- Mystery: James Lee Burke’s Feast of Fools, S&S Audio
- Nonfiction: Pail Collins’s The Murder of the Century, AudioGO
- Personal Development: Jane Fonda’s Prime Time, Random Audio
- Romance: J.D. Robb’s New York to Dallas, Brilliance Audio
- SF: John Scalzi’s Fuzzy Nation, Audible, Inc.
- Thriller: Meg Gardiner’s The Nightmare Thief, Brilliance Audio
A hearty congratulations to this year’s winners, all of which are available on the complete list of winners.