Presented by: Ex Libris & Library Journal
Whether you missed this year’s Charleston Conference or just couldn’t get to every simultaneous session, come hear our panel of conference attendees recap the event. They will share what they see as the key takeaways from the 2016 conference and what it means for the direction of the field in the year to come.
Trending topics include library services platforms, research and data management, discovery, user experience, information literacy instruction, diversifying collections, and more.
- Pascal Calarco – University Librarian, University of Windsor
- Caroline Muglia – Head, Resource Sharing & Collection Assessment Librarian, University of Southern California
- Tracy Gilmore – Collections Assessment Librarian, Virginia Tech
- Eddie Neuwirth – Director of Product Management, Discovery Services, Ex Libris, a ProQuest Company
- Shelley Hostetler – Director of Customer Success, Ex Libris, a ProQuest Company