Presented by: SELF-e & Library Journal
Event Date & Time: Tuesday, April 4, 2017, 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM PT
Want to support your local writers, but not sure where to start? Or, are you wondering how you can ramp up your library’s services for authors in your community? Either way, join the SELF-e team, librarians and authors for a discussion on best practices for supporting local indie authors and how you can make your library a community center for local author discovery.
Get ready to explore five crucial self-publishing mistakes for libraries to avoid, and gain firsthand advice from seasoned experts on how to optimize your library’s engagement with local writers. Moderated by Library Journal’s Meredith Schwartz, this webinar offers dynamic perspectives on the importance of maximizing public library self-publishing programs.
- Deborah Schneider, Public Programming Coordinator, King County Library District
- Ksenia Anske, Honorable Mention for YA Fiction of the 2016 Library Journal Indie Ebook Awards
- Laurie Kincer, Reading Communications Specialist, Cuyahoga County Public Library
- J. Thorn, SELF-e Select Horror Author
- Sadie Bruce, Public Library Consultant, Metropolitan Library System
- Meredith Schwartz, Executive Editor, Library Journal
Can’t make the date? No problem! Register now and you will receive an email from Library Journal with the URL to access the archive for this event.
Need help getting registered? Send us an email describing your problem.