Presented by: EBSCO & Library Journal
Event Date & Time: Wednesday, May 3rd, 2017, 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM ET / 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PT
Successful life sciences and biomedical innovation follows a cycle of discovery, protection and commercialization. Without these three phases, a brilliant idea will never be more than a brilliant idea. Nigel Robinson, Director, Content Management at Clarivate Analytics will share techniques for life science research with BIOSIS® Previews.
Attendees Will Learn:
- Techniques to uncover relevant results
- Methods of exploring biomedical meetings, patents and book contents
- The scope and coverage of the BIOSIS Previews database
- The value added by Clarivate Analytics to the records
- How to use the power of the BIOSIS indexing to achieve precise and complete search results
- Nigel Robinson – Director, Content Management at Clarivate Analytics
- Rebecca Jozwiak – Editorial & Research Director, The Bloor Group
Can’t make the date? No problem! Register now and you will receive an email from Library Journal with the URL to access the archive for this event.
Need help getting registered? Send us an email describing your problem.